Hi there. Stop sniggering! I mean you. Hey, you just stepped in a pile of insignificant posts. Hahaha... This is a personal weblog of a web2oh developer. This blog is kept popular by viewers like you. Thanks.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Singapore Fireworks 2007 @ Marina Bay

Exciting & tiring day for yesterday & today. Yesterday, I went to the fireworks show by the Spain team with my co-workers. We met at CityLink mall in City Hall. My friends from KL, Malaysia who are here for vacation also joined us. IMO, this year fireworks show by the Spain team is much better than all the 4 team shows from Singapore, New Caledonia, Italy & France. Check out my flickr for the photos.

Today show from China is not that impressive compare to yesterday show. For yesterday show, we watched from the center of the Esplanade bridge. Today, we watch from Marina Bay while enjoying steamboat there. For today show, I think it is not that good. Could be because we are watching it from far.

No comments: