Hi there. Stop sniggering! I mean you. Hey, you just stepped in a pile of insignificant posts. Hahaha... This is a personal weblog of a web2oh developer. This blog is kept popular by viewers like you. Thanks.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Facebook Gaining Popularity in Asia

I get to know about Facebook while poking around the web for health care 2.0 ideas. That was early this year. That time, Facebook & mySpace is damn popular to the westerners especially Americans & Europeans. Then, finally around Aug this year, I find some time to actually test out Facebook platform capabilities from the developer & business stand point of view. And today, I notice the Facebook disease spreaded to Asia as I received more & more invitations from my existing contacts. From this, I could say that the Asians are not far left behind in the web 2 oh wave or in a simpler term, the next generation of websites centered around consumers.

No comments: