Hi there. Stop sniggering! I mean you. Hey, you just stepped in a pile of insignificant posts. Hahaha... This is a personal weblog of a web2oh developer. This blog is kept popular by viewers like you. Thanks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Melacca trip with my colleagues

I spent 3 days in Melacca (a state in Malaysia well know with its pre-historic charm) with my colleagues. This is my fourth time visiting Melacca. We started our journey on Saturday morning from Johore Bharu (JB). Joining us is one of my colleague from Batu Pahat which is a district not far from JB. He is our so-called car "driver". There are all together 5 of us out of which 2 are originated from Melacca. We reached Ayer Keroh Toll Plaza around 10.30am. Then, we drop off the ladies in Batu Berendam & we proceed to Cheng to drop off our stuffs in my friend's house.

Where do we visited? Saturday, afternoon: We went to Jonker Street to sample the best laksa & chendol in Melacca for our lunch. After lunch, we walk & shop around Jonker Street. Then, we went to Mahkota Parade & the new Dataran Pahlawan mall.

Saturday, night: We went to the old Newton hawker center to take our dinner. After dinner, we went to MBO cinema planning to watch Superhero movie only to found out all screens & seats fully booked. Sigh! Wrong timing due to Malaysia's supreme ruler (YDP Agong) birthday & school holidays. We changed our plan to Mori Cafe in Bukit Beruang (opposite of Multimedia University). Over there, we hangout & had several rounds of card games. Guess what type of card game. Hihihi...

Sunday, morning: Sleep zzzZZZ.

Sunday, afternoon: Joined my friend's family for Ba-Chang (Dumpling) festival lunch. After lunch, I go over to my sister's house near MITC & Universiti Teknikal Malaysia while the rest of my friends heading back to Singapore.

So, I stayed overnight in my sister's place. The next day morning, I took the domestic bus heading back to my hometown in Shah Alam.

Jonker Street, Melacca

No comments: