Hi there. Stop sniggering! I mean you. Hey, you just stepped in a pile of insignificant posts. Hahaha... This is a personal weblog of a web2oh developer. This blog is kept popular by viewers like you. Thanks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

4 months of continuously rollercoaster ride

It's been a rollercoaster ride for the past 4 months. Finally I got some free time to follow-up all my social networks. I have not touch any of these networks due to my other higher work & life priorities. Sometimes, I wish I have the time to spare for this. I have tried my best to manage myself & my time but it's difficult when you have several projects up to 3 running concurrently at the same point of time. Now, with all these had settled down, I could finally spend some time on every little things I have on hands. I am really tired but satisfied. Phew!

No comments: